SOLTEX is a high molecular weight modified hydrocarbon compound of sodium asphalt sulfonate. It is a black, free-flowing flake material.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||Black to brown powder|
- It stabilizes shale formations by inhibiting disintegration.
- Inhibits the dispersion of drilled solids.
- Controls high-temperature filtration properties.
- Acts as a corrosion inhibitor at high temperature.
- Can be a substitute for diesel oil in the mud system.
- Reduces torque and drag and prolongs the life of the bit.
- Will emulsify diesel oil into the mud system.
- For high temperature high pressure filtration control: 2.0 to 6.0 ppb.
- For shale stabilization: 2.0 to 8.0 ppb.
- To reduce torque and drag: 2.0 to 6.0 ppb.
- As an emulsifier of diesel oil: 0.8 to 3.0 ppb.
- As a substitute for diesel oil: 2.0 to 6.0 ppb.
SOLTEX is available in 50 lb (22.7 kg) paper sacks, palletized as 40 sacks per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets