NC-GEL HT is organophilic clay used as viscosifier in invert oil base or synthetic base mud. It is an amine- treated bentonite used to increase carrying capacity and support for weighting materials and improvement in hole cleaning.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Light tan powder
|Slightly soluble in water
- Add viscosity to any oil-based drilling fluid.
- Improve hole cleaning during drilling and workover operations.
- Gel oil muds for long-term suspension of weighting agents in packer fluids and casing packs.
- The concentration used is the range 2 to 10 lb/bbl.
- Specialty application such as packer fluids and casing packs is in the range of 10 to 15 lb/bbl.
NC-GEL HT is available in 25 kg multi-ply paper sacks, palletized as 40 sacks per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets