PHPA LIQUID is fluidized PHPA Polymer, a high-molecular-weight synthetic polymer designed as a shale inhibitor in water-based mud. PHPA LIQUID L is not susceptible to bacterial attack.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Soluble in water
- Stabilize water-sensitive formations, Reduce bit-balling.
- Increase rheological properties of drilling fluids.
- Provide mud lubricity in low pressure situations.
- Flocculate drilled solids when used in low concentrations.
- Enhance the yield of bentonite clays in low solids drilling systems.
- PHPA LIQUID is easy to mix and yields rapidly. PHPA active concentration of the active system should be maintained in the range of 0.5 - 1.5 lb/bbl by constant additions.
- The normal application is 1.75 to 3.5 lb/bbl used in combination with KCl at 3 - 8% provides effective inhibition.
PHPA L is available in 5 US gallon (18.9 l) pails, palletized as 24 cans per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets