Potassium Acetate (CH3COOK) is available as a white non-dusty, free-flowing agglomerate which offers the benefit of improved wettability, higher reactivity and higher bulk density.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||Off white powder|
|Bulk Density||782 kg/m3|
- Stabilize water-sensitive formations, Reduce bit-balling.
- Increase rheological properties of drilling fluids.
- Provide mud lubricity in low pressure situations.
- Flocculate drilled solids when used in low concentrations.
- Enhance the yield of bentonite clays in low solids drilling systems.
PHPA P is easy to mix and yields rapidly. PHPA active concentration of the active system should be maintained in the range of 0.5 - 1.5 lb/bbl by constant additions.
PHPA POWDER is packaged in 25 Kg multi-walled paper sacks, palletized as 40 sacks per pallet.
Download Product Sheets
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets