NC-Sweep is a superior hole-cleaning agent that transports drill cuttings, metal shavings and other debris out of the well bore. NC-Sweep disperses easily in the fluid and exhibits excellent suspension qualities without adversely affecting any drilling fluid properties.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||Copper to tan fiber|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water|
- Compatible for use in all drilling fluids.
- Increases carrying capacity of drilling fluid.
- Disturbs and removes cuttings beds.
- Lifts and carries metal shavings debris during milling operations.
- Faster than mixing gel/polymer sweeps.
- Mixes quickly through rig mud-mixing hoppers.
- Good hole cleaning reduces torque and drag.
- Enhances rate of penetration.
- Helps minimize wiper trips.
- Non-toxic, chemically inert.
- No affect on fluid LC50 and overall fluid viscosity.
- Will not plug MWDs or mud motors when mixed as recommended.
- Pill or Sweep: Mix through rig mud hopper at 0.25 to 0.50 lbs/bbl (0.71 to 1.43 kg/m3)
- Mud motor and MWD applications: 0.10 to 0.15 lbs/bbl (0.28 to 0.43 kg/m3)
NC-sweep is available in 15lbs (6.8 kg) pail, palletized as 24 pails per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets