NC-MOD is a polymeric blend which is used as polymer viscosifier for invert oil / synthetic base systems. It is also used as a low end rheology modifier.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||Yellow colored liquid with a slight odor|
|Boiling Point||148.8 - 260°C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water|
- NC-MOD is used as viscosifiers in invert oil / synthetic-based systems. NC-MOD is designed to provide increased yield point and gel strengths with minimal plastic viscosity in invert oil / synthetic-based systems.
- NC-MOD has primary application in low toxicity, low aromatic oils.
Situation: Recommended Concentration
- Normal Condition: 0.25 - 1.5 lb/bbl
- Initial make-up of invert oil / synthetic base systems: 0.25 - 4.0 lb/bbl
- Existing system to increase yield point and gel strength: 0.25 - 1.0 lb/bbl
- Sweeps and thickened oil mud spacer: 0.25 - 1.0 lb/bbl
NC-MOD is available in 55 US gallon (208.19 l) drums, palletized as 4 drums per pallet.
Download Product Sheets
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets