DRISPAC is a high-molecular weight, polyanionic cellulose polymer of high purity. It is available in R (high viscosity) and LV (medium viscosity) grades.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||White odorless Powder|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
Drispac is a primary fluid-loss reducer for water-based drilling fluids. Drispac R also provides secondary viscosity; when fluid-loss control without additional viscosity is required.
- Drispac can be used at temperatures up to 150°C.
- Fluid-loss control: 0.1 - 3.0 ppb
- Inhibition/ encapsulation: 0.75 - 3.0 ppb
- Improved filter cake: 0.5 ppb
- Improved & stabilized rheology: 0.5 - 1.0 ppb
- Reduced stuck pipe frequency: 0.5 - 0.75 ppb
- Improved hole cleaning: 0.5 - 3.0 ppb
DRISPAC LV is available in 50 lb (22.7 kg) multi-ply paper sacks, palletized as 40 sacks per pallet.
Download Product Sheets
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets